Boredomville
A boring place for a boring person

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Travelin Through
Dolly Parton
"Questions I have many answers but a few.
We're here to learn the spirit burns to learn the greater truth.
We've all been crusified and they nailed Jesus to the tree.
And when I'm born again you're gonna see a change in me.
God made me for a reason and nothing is in vain
Redemption comes in many shapes with many kinds of pain.
Oh, sweet Jesus if you're out there keep me ever close to you.
As I'm stumbling tumbling as I'm traveling through.
I'm just traveling traveling traveling.
I'm just traveling through ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh.
I'm just traveling traveling
I'm just traveling through ooho ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh."


There a reason why I so like country music. They just have such meaningful lyrics.

anonymous @ 11:45 pm