| Boredomville A boring place for a boring person |
|
the writer name : anonymous, duh
sex : female
birthdate : 01/01/1986 *hint*
country : hmm, which one?
hobbies : sports? sleeping?
archives July 2003 links tag credits
|
Wednesday, January 30, 2008 It's weird how my friends and I used to blog so much more often than we do now. Ok, seriously, that was the understatement of the year. Haha. Most of my friends don't blog anymore. (Either that or I don't read their blogs anymore. hmm) And why is this so, I wonder? Is it that we are now so busy with our lives that we no longer have time to share it with others? Or could it be that our lives are not so monotonous that we don't want to bore others by sharing our daily experiences? Or could is be that blogging was just a phase that is slowly but surely fading away?Frankly, I don't think this is it. There are many out there who still blog and read blogs (see: Stomp). Maybe it's that as we grow older, we are more discriminating as to who should be friends and who acquaintances, and we aren't quite so liberal about sharing our lives with acquaintances anymore. But I believe this is just my point of view.Anyway, all that rambling aside, let me just run a quick update on my life. I'm bored and not too motivated to do my readings and assignments for class, so I decided to blog. It's my last semester and I have to maintain my gpa to get a job. And I really really want the job. It's not just that I'm too lazy to look for another one and go through the whole process again, it's also that I think this particular job would be a good opportunity to develop myself. I've heard that they provide great training programmes. Also, I've heard that the people there are nice and it's rather friendly in general. I sure hope so. Well, besides school nothing much is going on in my life. It's pretty boring and monotonous. Going to start Salsa beginner course tomorrow and I hope I don't embarass myself. I am / can be pretty clumsy at times, as my family would probably testify. What I'm looking forward to is taking a loooong trip after graduation and before starting work. Hope all goes well. |