Boredomville
A boring place for a boring person

Monday, March 05, 2007

You know how sometimes you just feel so sian. And you wish that things could be better. You wish that there's a few days in the future that you can skip and continue your life after those few days. That's kinda where I'm at right now. I have a group presentation and a midterm exam on Wednesday, and then another midterm exam on Thursday. Plus lots of things due after the spring break. So yes, that's how I feel right now, wishing that it were already Thursday now and that I can just go for spring break without all the hassle and worries. Oh well, as always, c'est la vie.

And to cheer myself up...

My Favorite Things

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens

Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things

Cream colored ponies and crisp apple strudels
Doorbells and sleighbells and schnitzel with noodles
Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings
These are a few of my favorite things

Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes
Snow flakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes
Silver white winters that melt into springs
These are a few of my favorite things

When the dog bites, when the bee stings, when i'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite things
Like sliver white winters that melt into springs
And then i don't feel so bad!

anonymous @ 4:08 pm