| Boredomville A boring place for a boring person |
|
the writer name : anonymous, duh
sex : female
birthdate : 01/01/1986 *hint*
country : hmm, which one?
hobbies : sports? sleeping?
archives July 2003 links tag credits
|
Friday, December 15, 2006 This post is a little late but i've been lazy. hehe.It's been a great two years. Like i've said, there are a few regrets but i'm very happy. *broad grin* I hope there'll be many wonderful years to come. This holiday has been hectic and exciting and all. and in less then 2 weeks i'll be leaving for the US. I've started a blog especially for my exchange, (if i'm not too lazy to update it) but I haven't yet beautify it and all so I will reveal it's address once it's ready. as for leaving, i'm scared, anxious, nervous, excited... you get the drift. i'm quite tired now actually so everything may sound a little incoherent. oh well, too bad. |