Boredomville
A boring place for a boring person

Friday, December 22, 2006

I've been cleaning up parts of my room in preparation for exchange. Not an easy task considering the amount of books, notes, postcards, messages, letters, cards, memories, little trinkets and souvenirs, gifts, collar pins and rubbish collected over the past 7 years or so since I moved here. Cleaning up my shelves and drawers brought back many memories and some forgotten friends. I'm so sorry. (I know you guys probably don't even know I have a blog, but I just feel that I should apologize cos some of the things you've done / given to me are sweet yet I've somewhat unfeelingly forgotten about you)

Some of the more interesting finds from my clean-up:
Four stones - Well, it used to be five, but sometime in primary school I lost one of them. Anyway, it doesn't matter, I don't know how to play five stones, only know how to play four stones. hehe. wasted some time playing with them when I should be cleaning up. ~those childhood memories~ *warm fuzzy feelings*
Christmas cards - Sure, it might sound common but I realized some friends have sent me christmas cards more than once. Sad thing is, I don't remember if I ever sent them any. And if I send now it'll reach late, plus, I don't have time to write one. Sigh.

I guess that's it for now. I shall try to continue my clean up. Hopefully I can finish most of my room before I depart. And yes, I did start that exchange blog I was talking about. Just use the link. Haven't posted much on that though. Well, I'm tired. I can't wait to see you gals tomorrow for our catch-up sessions. Too bad we can't have more of those. Better than never. Cheerios!

anonymous @ 1:43 am