| Boredomville A boring place for a boring person |
|
the writer name : anonymous, duh
sex : female
birthdate : 01/01/1986 *hint*
country : hmm, which one?
hobbies : sports? sleeping?
archives July 2003 links tag credits
|
Thursday, October 05, 2006 This happened yesterday when I was shopping.I was looking at this necklace from a pushcart stall. Me: Should I buy? J: I don't like wearing accessories. We then went on about a discussion on accessories. Me: Ok I think I'll buy it. J: Wow, that's fast. You're not taking 3 months to decide. (I'm usually very indecisive when it comes to shopping, if you didn't already know) Me: Oh. This isn't the first time I'm seeing this. I've been thinking of buying it since June. Anyway, yesterday's shopping trip wasn't so bad. At least I got something. That is after walking from Far East Plaza to Wisma to Cineleisure to OG Orchard Point and then back to Wisma. I'm an experience walking. And then when I was about the cross back to school, I slipped but recovered before falling. But still, so unglam. And I think one of my qm class' student saw me. So embarrassing. *blush* Today, I went to watch Little Miss Sunshine. It's a really good show. I strongly recommend everyone to watch it if you have time. It's funny and touching. I teared twice during the movie and laughed til I had problem catching my breath once. For those who are planning to watch it, I shall not spoil the fun by saying what it's about. It's hilarious, go catch it! |