| Boredomville A boring place for a boring person |
|
the writer name : anonymous, duh
sex : female
birthdate : 01/01/1986 *hint*
country : hmm, which one?
hobbies : sports? sleeping?
archives July 2003 links tag credits
|
Wednesday, June 21, 2006 For those who have been coming to my blog for an update (i know there's not many of you, heh, but to the few who have), I'm sorry to have disappointed you the past weeks. I've been really busy. I think today is the first time in close to 2 weeks that i've walked home straight from work. Working life is damn tiring man. I'm really not looking forward to graduation. haha. I'm weird. Anyway, I'm still going to be busy the coming weeks, so I don't expect that I'll do much updating. Oh and the worst part about being so busy isn't that I can't update my blog, it's that i don't even have time to look at my friends blogs. sigh. (sorry friends...)Moving on... Let's look at a quick update at Anonymous' life recently. Hate my supervisor, but must forgive and forget. sigh. Work sucks, but I need it to graduate. double sigh. My brother didn't make it to the summit. I didn't really expect him to anyway. Can't wait til he gets back. Wanna see his pictures. And see what he got me as a souvenir. hehe. Had 5 friends' birthdays within 18 days. I'm broke. Results officially out today. I'm actually in the average region, which isn't so bad. But sometimes I do wish I can be outstanding in something. Or at least above average (I'm not so demanding. heh) Okay, as you can see my life has been really hectic but rather boring. Which means that an update wouldn't really matter 'cause it'll be boring anyway. Hehe. I still think I'm weird. But at least I don't have horns growing out of my head or anything like that. |