Boredomville
A boring place for a boring person

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

A lot of thoughts and emotions are building up inside me, and i just feel the need to blog. I feel so confused. I hope for someone to help me along.
~
I don't normally do this but my mom's family is going through some tough times. They just lost a brother and a sister is still in hospital. If you could, please pray for them. I will be grateful. I hope that my aunt will recover and be able to leave the hospital soon. Get well soon.
~
I feel that I do not meet someone's expectations. I fall short, a lot of times. It makes me feel like shit. I feel pressured but somehow I don't think I'll perform or reach expectations. I'm probably not good enough. And never will be.
~
Tonight was actually quite enjoyable. Interesting conversations.
Anyway, something tonight made me think of what jialing said in the cab the other time. I think maybe I was too quick to judge. You probably see a different side as I do, so our opinions may differ. Well, I hope things turn out smoothly for you and you don't have to make any choice.

anonymous @ 1:05 am