| Boredomville A boring place for a boring person |
|
the writer name : anonymous, duh
sex : female
birthdate : 01/01/1986 *hint*
country : hmm, which one?
hobbies : sports? sleeping?
archives July 2003 links tag credits
|
Monday, November 10, 2003 Memorable quotes of today:E:"Did you see Spencer's pass to Rokocoko? The one between his legs... Waa..." P:"Did you watch the England match?" G:"Ya! England shouldn't have won! Wales scored 3 tries and still lost, so unfair." J:"The Nike jersey really lousy, tear so easily...(England's, France's)" - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Guy A:"So how?" Guy B:"96 marks lah." S:"F**k! Minus another 2 marks. I spend 40 minutes on that question." J:"That was the easiest paper I've done in 2 years." G:"I don't believe i cannot prove the last question." |