Boredomville
A boring place for a boring person

Friday, August 01, 2003

I Feel Miserable!!! I'm falling sick again, symtoms of influenza, as usual. Must be time, for my "flu appointment", once every 4 months. Sigh, i'm such a weakling. Vitamin C, 6-8 glasses of water a day, balanced diet and still flu comes every 4 months. What am i supposed to do?

Okay, it's been a while, but let me just comment on my common test... B,B,D,O... And if i'm not wrong D7 for gp. quite happy with the overall results i guess, however, rather stressed as prelims are almost here and still i haven't passed gp or fm this year. Should start mugging soon, i mean even slackers i me should start mugging some time... Don't have a choice of staying a slacker forever, especially since the A levels are so expensive.

Other things stress me out too, and unfortunately, there's no one i can really talk to. I'm confused... I'm 17 years and 7 months, and hopefully still more than half of my life to live, but why, why must i be so confused about such trivial matters? With time things will work themselves out. Well i certainly hope so

anonymous @ 9:12 pm