| Boredomville A boring place for a boring person |
|
the writer name : anonymous, duh
sex : female
birthdate : 01/01/1986 *hint*
country : hmm, which one?
hobbies : sports? sleeping?
archives July 2003 links tag credits
|
Saturday, August 30, 2003 Dedicated to those who, like me, suffer bouts of depression,anger and frustration. For reasons known or otherwise.WARNING TO A FRIEND Elizabeth E. Parker Don't ask me how I am today. Don't tell me I'll be right. Don't offer sympathy and love. Don't touch my hand or pat my back. Don't murmur sympathetically, because today I'll break and frighten you with floods of tears, and screams of grief and longing. Wait until another day when I might have my armour on and my mask in place. Don't ask me how I am today, because today I'll break. Anyway, good luck everyone for your prelims. Study hard and don't get too stressed out by the workload, or studyload... |