| Boredomville A boring place for a boring person |
|
the writer name : anonymous, duh
sex : female
birthdate : 01/01/1986 *hint*
country : hmm, which one?
hobbies : sports? sleeping?
archives July 2003 links tag credits
|
Sunday, July 13, 2003 Okay, I suck with computers. Just another thing i suck at. Precisely why i started this blog in the first place, because i'm depressed that i can't get anything right. I suck at everything: Relationships, with friends, family, and living creature basically. Studies, music and basically everything else. I was reading someone's blog, when i realised that i don't really keep touch with my friends, i'm sorry i drift apart so easily. Maybe i don't suck at everything, for one, i'm pretty good at hurting people's feelings. My insensitive nature is not something i'm proud of though. Oh well, enough of my ramblings, it doesn't make much sense anyway. As i said, i suck at everything, including expressing myself. |